Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dream big... Is meeting someone like Beyonce really out of your reach?



I'm so often approached by dreamers. Women with great ideas but they're so nervous of taking that next step. They continue to come up with objections and reasons as to why each idea they have will fail and as a result they simply don't believe that anything they start will be a success. 
Here's my simple recipe for success and...

HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE COME TRUE


It’s Sunday morning and I’m casually trawling my Facebook page and there is an optimistic post from Kiri Nathan, a wonderful designer that I am supporting asking anyone that has a contact for Beyonce who is in town performing at the moment to pass on her details, as she'd like to gift her some pounamu as well as invite her to dinner. I ‘LOL’ as I suggest we all did, liked the post and got on with my day. So a week later imagine my surprise when my astounded partner called out… ‘Hon, come and watch this… Kiris' on the 6 o'clock news… something about meeting Beyonce’. Unbelievable! Yep, she did it. A happy set of incidences lead to Kiri being able to present a pounamu and cloak that she had woven to Beyonce at the conclusion of her last concert.
This truly does show the power of simply putting it out there and daring to dream big. Knowing that you can achieve whatever you set out to do as long as you push hard enough. Consider any gold medal winner and their aspirations; thinking from the front foot always. Most of us would never have thought this big.

You and only you …

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 annahstretton-WWMT-TV. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator